- 5 min
- 5 min
1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
1 mango, sliced into pieces
1 cup milk (whole, soya or almond milk, or opt for your favourite juice)
200 g (1/2 cup + 2 tbps) Saputo Ricotta di Campagna cheese
2 tsp sugar (if desired)
Option 1 - Breakfast
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and mix until the texture is smooth.
- Serve immediately in a tall glass with a mint leaf, if desired.
Option 2 - Afternoon
- Pour the morning smoothie mixture into a popsicle container.
- For best results, freeze for a minimum of 5 hours
- Excellent treat for children and adults alike!
Option 3 - Evening
- Pour the smoothie mixture into an ice tray and freeze.
- Once frozen, place the smoothie ice cubes into a blender and add your favourite liquour, in this case 5oz of white or dark rum is a real delight!
- Mix until the ice cubes are crushed completely.
- Serve in martini glasses or fancy drinking cups!