Skip to Content
- 20 min
- 35 min
- 4 to 6
Spicy Salami and Olive Pizza
- 2 x 250 g (1/2 lb) store-bought pizza dough
- 250 mL (1 cup) tomato sauce
- 750 mL (3 cups) Saputo Mozzarellissima shredded cheese
- 12 pitted olives, cut in halves
- ½ red onion, sliced very thinly
- 10 to 12 slices of spicy salami of your choice
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 225˚C (450˚F)
- Roll the pizza dough out on a floured surface into two 30 cm (1/2 in) circles and place each on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spread the tomato sauce on each pizza followed by the Mozzarellissima shredded cheese, olives, onion, and the slices of salami.
- Bake the pizza in the centre of the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves.