Skip to Content
- 10 min
- 45 min
Shrimp, Feta Cheese and Roasted Tomato Casserole
- 6 Italian tomatoes, quartered
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) of extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 340 g of frozen, peeled, deveined raw shrimps (41/50 count), thawed and thoroughly drained
- 60 mL (¼ cup) of Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) of freshly squeezed lemon juice (about ½ lemon)
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) of fresh oregano, chopped
- Saputo Feta cheese, crumbled, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place a rack in the upper position of the oven
- In a shallow baking dish, combine the tomatoes, shallot, garlic, and olive oil. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Roast on the oven’s top rack for 20 minutes.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven. Add the shrimps, olives, lemon juice, oregano and mix to combine. Sprinkle with crumbled Saputo Feta cheese.
- Roast for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the shrimp are cooked through and the cheese is golden. Serve hot with crusty bread or cooked pasta.