Skip to Content
- 30 min
- 30 min
Ricotta, Pistachio and Orange Cannoli
- 250 mL (1 cup) 35% whipping cream
- 30 cannoli shells
- 150 g (1¼ cup) icing sugar
- 250 g (1 container) Saputo Ricotta di campagna cheese
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- 5 mL (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- 100 g (1 cup) pistachios, finely chopped
- Prepare the whipped cream. Pour the whipping cream into a bowl and whip with an electric mixer until thick. Keep cool.
- In a food processor, combine icing sugar, Ricotta cheese, orange juice and zest, and half of the pistachios.
- Mix until fully combined.
- Slowly incorporate the whipped cream by folding the mixture with a spatula.
- Put the filling in a pastry bag and fill the cannoli by inserting the tip of the pastry bag at each end of the shell.
- Decorate the ends of the cannoli with chopped pistachios.