Skip to Content
- 25 min
- 25 min
Lentil Salad with Plum and Hazelnuts
- 540 ml (1 can) lentils, rinsed and drained
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) chopped parsley
- 10 ml (2 tsp) Dijon mustard
- 60 ml (4 tbsp) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) red wine vinegar
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Belgian endives, leaves separated
- 500 ml (2 cups) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 225 g (1/2 lb) small plums, pitted and sliced
- 200 g (1 container) Saputo Feta cheese, coarsely crumbled
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) toasted hazelnuts, coarsely crushed
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) honey
- Olive oil, sufficient quantity
- In a bowl, combine the lentils, parsley, mustard, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well, cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Arrange the endive leaves on a large plate and scatter the tomatoes, plums, and Feta cheese over them. Top with the lentil mixture. Sprinkle with hazelnuts and drizzle with honey and a little oil.
- Serve promptly.