Skip to Content
- 30 min
- 30 min
- 500 g (1 container) Mascarpone cheese
- 300 g (10 oz) Saputo Ricotta Fiorella cheese
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 250 ml (1 cup) 35% cream
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) icing sugar
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) vanilla extract
- 750 ml (3 cups) brewed espresso coffee, cold
- 25 to 30 Savoiardi biscuits (or Lady Fingers)
- Sufficient quantity chocolate shavings and ground cinnamon for topping
- In a large bowl combine the Mascarpone, Ricotta cheese and chocolate spread and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form. Add the sugar and vanilla and beat until firm. Fold the cream into the cheese mixture.
- Combine the coffee and Frangelico.
- Dip the biscuits one at a time into the coffee mixture and arrange them next to each other in a serving dish to create the bottom layer.
- Spread a layer of the cream mixture evenly over the biscuits. Top with a second layer of coffee-dipped biscuits and another layer of the cream mixture.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Cover the serving dish and refrigerate overnight.