Skip to Content
- 15 min
- 20 min
- 4 to 6
Mozzarellissima Mushroom Burger
- 1 kg (2.2 lbs) ground beef
- 250 g (9 oz) Saputo Mozzarellissima cheese, cut in small cubes
- 200 g (7 oz) white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 6-7 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 oz white wine
- 1 radicchio
- Olive oil
- Hamburger buns
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a pan, sauté mushrooms and green onions in a drizzle of olive oil.
- Deglaze with white wine. Once the wine has evaporated, remove the vegetables from heat and let cool. Add salt to taste.
- In a bowl, mix ground beef, mushrooms, green onions, the Mozzarellissima cheese and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Shape the mixture into balls and flatten them to form hamburger patties.
- Cut the radicchio in half and brush with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the radicchio and hamburgers on the BBQ.
- Cook the radicchio for 2-3 minutes on each side and the hamburger for 5-6 minutes on each side or according to your personal cooking preference.
- Finely mince the radicchio to garnish your hamburgers once they are cooked.
- Garnish to taste.