Skip to Content
- 10 min
- 30 min
- 475 g (1 unit) Saputo Ricotta Fiorella cheese
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) 35% cream
- 250 ml (1 cup) sugar
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) firmly packed espresso or instant coffee, dissolved in 65 ml (1/4 cup) of boiling water, cooled
- 4 large eggs
- 1 23-cm (9-in) chocolate crumb pie shell
- 5 ml (1 tsp) flour
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) chocolate chips
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) cocoa powder
- Dark and white chocolate shavings, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 400°F.
- In a food processor, pulse the Ricotta, cream, sugar and coffee until just blended.
- With the machine running, add eggs one at a time. Pour mixture into chocolate pie shell.
- Coat chocolate chips with flour and sprinkle carefully over the pie so they don’t sink into the filling.
- Place pie on middle rack of oven and bake for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 150°C / 300°F and bake another 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Sprinkle with cocoa and garnish with chocolate shavings.