- 30 min
- 45 min
18 slider (mini burger) buns
6 portobellini mushrooms (mini portobellos), grilled
Steak spices to taste
Saputo Provolone cheese slices
Basil leaves, chopped
1 English cucumber, cut into thin strips using a peeler, or julienned
454 g (1 lb) ground veal
30 mL (2 tbsp) chopped cilantro
2 green onions, chopped
15 ml (1 tbsp) green jalapeño sauce
2.5 ml (½ tsp) salt
30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
Saputo Caciocavallo cheese
454 g (1 lb) ground beef
1 small onion, chopped
30 mL (2 tbsp) chopped parsley
5 mL (1 tsp) harissa paste
5 mL (1 tsp) paprika
2.5 mL (½ tsp) cumin
2.5 mL (½ tsp) salt
30 mL (2 tbsp) olive oil
Saputo Monterey Jack cheese slices
Boston lettuce leaves
- In separate bowls, combine all ingredients for each burger patty recipe. Make 6 patties per meat mixture using a 30 mL (2 tbsp) ice cream scoop. Flatten slightly with hands.
- Preheat grill to high. Oil grate.
- Grill patties for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until they are well done. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill mushrooms evenly for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Garnish patties and mushrooms with cheese. Cook for about 1 additional minute. Keep warm.
- Grill buns. Spread condiments inside the buns. Place patties and mushrooms on bottom buns. Garnish to taste with suggested ingredients and cover with top halves of buns.