Skip to Content
- 15 min
- 15 min
Grilled Pizza with Mozzarellissima Grapes and Pine Nuts
- 1 kg (2.2 lbs) commercial pizza dough
- Olive oil, to taste
- 1 cup seedless white grapes, halved
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3 sprigs rosemary, removing leaves from stems
- 3 tbsp pine nuts, chopped
- 300 g (1 1/3 cups) Saputo Mozzarellissima cheese, shredded
- 50 g goat cheese (or blue cheese)
- Fleur de sel, to taste
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pizza dough and add a drizzle of olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix grapes, rosemary leaves, pine nuts and a drizzle of olive oil. Set aside.
- Slide the pizza dough on the BBQ and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until it becomes slightly golden brown.
- Remove from BBQ and add half of the Mozzarellissima cheese, the goat cheese and the grape mixture. Cover with the remaining Mozzarellissima.
- Place on the BBQ, close cover and cook on medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted.
- Remove from BBQ, lightly season with fleur de sel and serve.