- 4 min
- 30 min
12 Saputo Cocktail Bocconcini
12 cherry tomatoes, halved and seeded
6 marinated artichoke quarters, blotted dry
12 marinated mushrooms, blotted dry
6 slices pepperoni
6 pieces marinated red pepper
6 slices country bread, with crust
Sufficient quantity olive oil
½ garlic clove, peeled
4 anchovy fillets
Olive oil, to taste
Shredded basil leaves, to taste
125 g (1 container) Saputo parmesan cheese petals
- Tuck a bocconcini ball into a tomato half and close with the other half. Repeat with the remaining balls and set aside.
- Assemble 6 skewers, alternating the stuffed tomatoes with the other ingredients.
- Preheat the barbecue.
- Grill the skewers over high heat until well browned.
- Brush the bread with oil and toast on the grill. Rub with the garlic.
- Place a slice of bread on each plate and top with an anchovy fillet and one skewer.
- Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with basil and serve with a bowl of parmesan petals.