- 10 min
- 20 min
2 x 250 g (1/2 lb) store bought pizza dough, raised
6 vine ripened tomatoes, thinly sliced
200 g (1 1/2 cups) Saputo Mozzarellissima shredded cheese
1 small red onion, sliced
Extra virgin olive oil, to taste
Balsamic vinegar, to taste
Freshly ground pepper, to taste
1 bunch fresh basil
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C (425°F) for at least 45 minutes.
- Press and stretch dough to fit 30 cm (12 inch) circular pizza pans.
- Sprinkle half the Saputo Mozzarellissima cheese over the entire dough leaving no border.
- Add half the tomatoes, and red onion.
- Repeat with second dough.
- Cook pizzas in center of oven for 12 minutes or until crust is golden, and cheese has melted.
- Drizzle pizzas with olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
- Garnish with pepper, and add basil leaves.
- Serve immediately.